Additional configuration steps for BMC Atrium Service Context
By default, the Service Context Summary window only displays certain attributes supplied by BMC Atrium Core. The caching interval and other properties are also set at specific default values.
Depending on your environment, you might want to configure BMC Atrium Service Context to do the following:
- Show additional attributes
- Show more or less history for certain attributes, such as Completed Changes
- Specify queries to filter related CIs
- Change the caching interval
For more information on these and other settings, see Configuring attributes in the Service Context Administration window and Configuring BMC Atrium Service Context cache and data retrieval settings.
For other setup steps that might be required by your BMC applications, see:
- Configuring BMC Atrium Service Context for BMC Remedy ITSM applications
- Online documentation for other compatible BMC applications, located at http://docs.bmc.com