Accessing the Atrium Integrator console
The Atrium Integrator console is the main user interface for Atrium Integrator. You can access the other Atrium Integrator components from the console.
On a computer where you have installed BMC Atrium Core, you can also access Atrium Integrator from BMC Atrium Core > BMC Atrium Core Console > Integration Engines > Atrium Integrator
To access the Atrium Integrator console
- In a browser, enter the URL designated by an administrator. For example:
- midTier is the name of the web server where the BMC Remedy Mid Tier is installed*.*
- port is the port number of the web server where the BMC Remedy Mid Tier is installed, which is required only if the web server is not using the default port (80 if using Microsoft IIS or 8080 if using Apache Tomcat).
- In the Log onpage, specify the following details:
- In the User Name field, type your user name.
- In the Password field, type your password.
- In the Authentication field, type the authentication string (if one was provided by an administrator)
- Click Log on.
- In the BMC Remedy AR SystemHome page, select BMC Atrium Integrator > Atrium Integrator.
Atrium Integrator link from the BMC Remedy AR System Home page
The Atrium Integrator console appears.
To view the jobs in the Atrium Integrator console
The below enhancement is applicable from version 9.1.02 onwards.
The jobs are displayed in the folder structure. To view the jobs, open the Atrium Integrator console and select a particular folder from the Select dictionary to display Jobs field.