Working with the BMC Atrium Core Web Services infrastructure
To work with the BMC Atrium Core Web Services infrastructure, you must understand how to locate and configure your BMC Atrium Core Web Services.
To make your own web services available for consumption, you must understand how to publish your web services to the BMC Atrium Core Web Services Registry.
- Web Services Registry and web service registration
- BMC Remedy AR System Web Service Registry form
- Managing web services with the Web Service Registry API
- Modifying the BMC Atrium UDDI Registry administrator username and password
- Changing the special BMC Remedy AR System publisher
- Enabling or disabling BMC Remedy AR System administrators as publishers
- Enabling or disabling BMC Remedy AR System users as inquirers
- Changing the BMC Remedy AR System server used as a userstore
- Disabling the use of a BMC Remedy AR System server as a userstore