Verifying that Calbro's data is transfered in BMC Atrium CMDB
After the Transfer Calbro data job completes running, Allen Allbrook verifies that the computer system, disk drive, and relationship records have been transferred to BMC Atrium CMDB.
To verify that the records have been transferred to BMC Atrium CMDB
- Return to the browser window and open the BMC Atrium Core Console.
- Select Application Launcher > CMDB Applications > Explorer.
- In BMC Atrium Explorer, click the Find tab.
- In the Query list, click Options.
The Edit Query Options dialog box appears.
- In the Dataset list, select the Calbro.Import dataset and click OK.
- In the Quick search of all CIs area, click Search.
The disk drives and computers from the external data store are displayed in the search results.
- To view the relationship between the disk drives and computers, perform the following steps:
- Click the View tab.
- Click the New View button and select CALBRO.IMPORT.
A new view of the CALBRO.IMPORT dataset appears.
- Drag a CI (for example, Disk 1534) to the relationship panel.
- Right-click the CI and select Expand Parents.
The relationship between Computer vm2-w5-dev06 (parent) and Disk 1534 (child) is displayed.