Uninstalling BMC Configuration Drift Management
This topic provides following steps to manually delete the Drift Management 8.1.00 application from your system
To uninstall BMC Configuration Drift Management
- Log in to BMC Remedy Developer Studio.
You could also use BMC Remedy Administrator for AR System servers before 8.1.00.
- In the AR System Navigator tab, expand serverName > Applications.
- Right-click the Drift application and choose Delete.
When you delete the Drift application, it is removed from the database and from the list of applications in BMC Remedy Developer Studio. The forms, workflow, and data included in the Drift application are not deleted. You must remove them separately.
- In the BMC Configuration Drift Management tab (displayed in BMC Remedy Developer Studio), click the Forms tab and then delete all forms with the DSM prefix.
- Click the workflow tabs (for example, Active Links) and then delete all workflow objects with the DSM prefix.
- Delete the following folders from your system.
For Windows, delete the C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\<server_name>\BMC Configuration Drift Management folder.
For Solaris, delete the /usr/arsystem/<server_name>/BMC Configuration Drift Management folder.
- Stop and then restart the AR System server.