Testing connectivity with BMC Atrium Service Context providers
When you configure BMC Atrium Service Context, multiple providers are configured in the UDDI registry. You might want to verify if the providers are configured correctly and can be connected.
To test connectivity with BMC Atrium Service Context providers
- Go to BMC Atrium Core > Service Context Administration.
- Click the Test Connections tab.
- Click Test.
- The following information is displayed:
- All the Service Context providers from the UDDI repository are displayed.
- The Attribute Loading Test Result section lists each of the providers with the following details:
- Application: From where the attributes are loaded
- URL: URL of the providers web service
- Result: If connection failed or succeeded
- Number of attributes loaded: Number of attributes loaded from the application
- Attribute names: Names of attributes loaded from application
- The Data Loading Test Result section lists each of the providers with the following details:
- Application: Name of application from you want to read data
- URL:URL of the providers web service
- Result: Status of attributes from which it was possible to read data.