Sequence to follow when upgrading BMC Atrium Core components
- If you are performing an upgrade from a version earlier than version 7.5.00, you can upgrade BMC Atrium Core features in any order.
- If you are performing an upgrade from version 7.5.00 or later, upgrade the BMC Atrium Core features in the following order:
- BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (BMC Atrium CMDB)
- BMC Atrium Core UDDI Registry Server
- BMC Atrium Core Web Services Infrastructure
- BMC Atrium Core Web Services
- BMC Atrium Integration Engine
When you upgrade to version to 8.1, the BMC Atrium Core installer upgrades all the existing components on the computer. You don't need to specify a any sequence.