Packaging BMC Atrium CMDB extensions
Packaging your BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (BMC Atrium CMDB) extensions requires the following high-level steps:
- Export the class definitions with
cmdbdriver(see Exporting class definitions by using cmdbdriver).
- Create the package.xml file (see Creating the package.xml file).
- Create an installation activity file (see Creating an installation activity file).
- Convert the extension files (see Converting the extension files).
- Validate the extension files (see Validating the extension file).
When you have completed packing the extensions, see Installing BMC Atrium CMDB extensions.