Atrium Integrator console
Using the Atrium Integrator console, you can perform the following tasks:
- Create new jobs using the Integration Job Builder wizard. See, Creating a job through the Integration Job Builder wizard.
- Start, stop, and delete jobs. See, Running a job from the Atrium Integrator console.
- View the list jobs available in the repository.
- Create data store connections using the Manage Data Stores tool. See, Creating a new data store connection in Atrium Integrator.
- Schedule jobs using the Job Scheduler tool. See, Managing Atrium Integrator job schedule.
- Open jobs directly in Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- Monitor jobs through the Integration Job Details tab that displays the date, source and target types, and description of a job. Viewing Atrium Integrator job details.
- View job run details in the History tab. Viewing Atrium Integrator job history.
- Display jobs with a specific status or jobs that executed within a range of dates.