Running an Atrium Integrator job in CMDB Portal
Use the Data Imports page in CMDB Portal to run jobs created by using Atrium Integrator Console or Atrium Integrator Spoon in the selected period.
To run an Atrium Integrator job
- In CMDB Portal, navigate to Jobs > Manage Atrium Integrator.
- (Optional) On the Data Imports page, filter jobs based on directories by selecting a directory from the Directory list.
- (Optional) You can also select to view jobs that were run in a selected period by selecting the period from the Today list.
The Data Imports page displays the following:
- Total – shows all jobs in Atrium Integrator
- Executed – The executed jobs in selected time window and their latest run status.
- Pending – the jobs that have not been run in the selected time window.
- Click the Executed or Pending tab, and search for a job by filtering the job by name.
- Click the job that you want to run.
You can view job details and status of the job.
- To run the job, click Start Job.