Accessing and navigating the CMDB Portal
You access some of the most important BMC CMDB functionality through the new user interface.
Before you begin
Your administrator must provide you with AR system administrator permissions as described in Configuring the URL to access CMDB Portal through Mid Tier for you to access the CMDB Portal
Overview of the CMDB Portal
The user interface of the CMDB Portal is designed to help you get a quick update on the state of the database while also giving fast access to most of the core functionalities required to manage your database.
The user interface is designed to be more intuitive and is intended to reflect the workflow of building, maintaining, and managing a CMDB better than before.
To access the CMDB Portal from Mid Tier
- Log in to BMC Remedy Mid Tier with your credentials.
2. In the Applications pane, click Atrium Core and then click Configuration Manager Dashboard.
The login screen for the CMDB Portal is displayed.
3. Enter your CMDB credentials and sign in.
To access the CMDB Portal using a URL
- Enter the URL provided by your administrator in your browser.
Your administrator would have configured a URL of the following type:
http://<aRServer>:<jettyPort>/cmdb/index.html or https://<aRServer>:<jettyPort>/cmdb/index.html, where the Jetty port is typically 8008.
To access Atrium Integrator Spoon
- Log in to the computer on which Atrium Integrator Spoon is installed.
- To open Atrium Integrator Spoon, open the Spoon.bat file at the following location: