Browsing source data in Atrium Integrator Spoon
In Atrium Integrator Spoon, you can browse the source data before running your job or transformation.
Before you begin
Atrium Integrator Console does not support the configuration of H2 database. If the spoon client is used to configure H2 as a datasource, it is recommended to configure and implement a strong password for the H2 console. If this is not done, the system may be exposed to security vulnerability.
To browse source data
- Open your transformation in Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- Double-click the input step.
The input step dialog box appears.
- Click Preview.
The Enter preview size dialog box appears.
- Enter the number of rows of source data that you want to preview.
The Examine preview data dialog box appears with the specified number of rows of data from the source table or file.
- Click Show log to view the log file.
- Click Close when you have finished previewing the data.