Running a transformation job in Atrium Integrator Spoon
If you edit or create a transformation job in Atrium Integrator Spoon, you can then run the transformation job locally or remotely by using the Execute a job dialog box. However, to run a transformation job remotely, you must first configure Atrium Integrator Spoon to use a slave server.
Clustered execution of jobs in Atrium Integrator Spoon is not supported.
Before you begin
You must first create a job in the Atrium Integrator Spoon as described in Creating a job in Atrium Integrator Spoon.
To run a job in Atrium Integrator Spoon
- Log in to the computer on which Atrium Integrator Spoon is installed.
- To open Atrium Integrator Spoon, open the Spoon.bat file at the following location:
- To open a job, go to Tools > Repository > Explore to open the Repository explorer dialog box.
- Double-click a job you want to run so that it is added to the Explorer pane.
- Select the job in the Explorer pane and click Run this job
- Click Run.
The Execute a job window opens.
- Perform either of the following steps:
- To run the job locally, select Local execution.
- To run the job remotely, select the Execute remotely check box and specify the remote host.
The Remote host list shows the servers that you entered in the Slave Server dialog when configuring Atrium Integrator Spoon to access the slave server.
- Specify logging details.
If you are troubleshooting, you can set this to Rowlevel.
- Click Launch.
The job starts, and Atrium Integrator Spoon displays the progress in the Executing Results section of the window.