Creating product files in the Product Catalog
If a product files do not exist in the Product Catalog, you can create them. After you create a product file, you can associate it to a patch entry. For more information, see Adding related files to a patch entry in the Product Catalog.
To create a product file
- In the Product Catalog Entries area on the Product Catalog Console, select a product.
- In the Product Files area, click Create.
- In the File Name field, enter the name of the file and its extension.
- In the File Size field, enter the size (in bytes) of the file, such as 820512.
- (Optional) In the CRC field, specify the check value for the file, such as ADE50E9F.
- (Optional) In the Timestamp field, define the date and time for the file, such as 11/23/2001 4:00:00 PM.
- Click Save, and then click OK.