Configuring the URL to access CMDB Portal through Mid Tier
To access the CMDB Portal through Mid Tier through, you must first configure the redirect URL in the centralized configuration.
After configuring the URL, you can open CMDB by clicking Applications > Atrium Core > Configuration Manager Dashboard.
To configure the URL to access CMDB Portal through Mid Tier
- In BMC Remedy Mid Tier, from the Applications tab, go to AR System Administration > AR System Administration Console.
- Go to System > General > Centralized Configuration.
- In Component Type, select com.bmc.arsys.server.shared > shared.
- Add the Jetty port number.
It is 8008 by default. If you have modified the Jetty port, you must update it here.
Enter the following redirect settings in the Redirect-URL field:
URL component Description aRserver AR server name configured in Mid Tier. url-of-jetty.html Jetty URL in the format <base-url>/cmdb/index.html.
If you have load balancers and if the the AR TCP load balancer name is configured in Mid Tier, or if you have a load balancer on Jetty, then you must enter a redirect URL as described in the examples that follow this procedure.
|Example configuration||Entry in the Redirect-URL field|
Name of load balancer on AR TCP: onbmc-s
From the AR Server Settings you can infer that the configuration has the following settings:
Knowledge article number (support login ID required)
- MultiExcerpt named 'Manually integrating Remedy Single Sign-On with Jetty server' was not found