TrueSight Orchestration runbooks are a collection of pre-built workflows that automate end-to-end use cases. Runbooks may be used to rapidly deploy standard process automation out-of-the-box or as a framework for adapting the standard process to specific customer requirements in less time than developing a new workflow.
They include predefined adapter and module workflows that perform functions that offer solutions to targeted IT management problems.
This section includes the following topics:
- Runbook architecture
- Vulnerability Management module
- Event Orchestration runbook
- ITSM Automation runbook
- BMC Service Desk Automation run book
- BMC MyIT Service Broker module
- BMC Continuous Compliance for Servers
- BMC Continuous Compliance for Servers for ServiceNow
- Operator-initiated Change for BMC Remedyforce
- BMC Continuous Compliance for Databases
- BMC Continuous Compliance for Networks
Before you install and implement the runbooks, consider consulting the following topics: