Release notes and notices
Learn what’s new or changed for TrueSight Orchestration Content, including new features, urgent issues, documentation updates, and fixes or patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click theicon on the top of this page.
|15 September, 2020||20.19.02.003: Patch 3 for version 20.19.02|
Includes the following updates:
|19 May, 2020||20.19.02.002: Patch 2 for version 20.19.02||Includes updates and provides instructions for downloading and installing the patch.|
|5 March, 2020||20.19.02.001: Patch 1 for version 20.19.02||Includes a fix for an issue and provides instructions for downloading and installing the patch.|
|20 December, 2019|
Describes what's new, enhancements, and known and corrected issues in this release.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages