Microsoft Active Directory adapter
The Microsoft Active Directory adapter contains an actor adapter and an adapter module, which comprise workflow processes that perform the standard application actions available through the Active Directory Servers.
For more information about the Microsoft Windows versions supported by the adapter, see Supported application versions for the application adapters.
This adapter must be enabled on a Windows-based system.
The adapter invokes the Active Directory application Command Line Interface (CLI) for remote commands execution. The adapter provides operations that enable and ease out the tasks for the Active Directory administrator.
The following topics provide information about using the Microsoft Active Directory adapter:
- Configuring the Active Directory adapter
- Post-installation tasks for the Microsoft Active Directory adapter
- Module for the Microsoft Active Directory adapter
- Microsoft Active Directory actor adapter requests and responses
- Active Directory Application Mode actor adapter requests and responses