Integrating with HP ServiceCenter
When you use the application adapter for HP ServiceCenter, OA Management module workflows can interface with HP ServiceCenter to create and modify forms and templates and to query the following applications:
- Change management
- Incident management
- Task management
The integration between the OA Management module and HP ServiceCenter requires configuring HP ServiceCenter for the OA Management module. To complete the integration, you will:
- Create the HP ServiceCenter user account
- Create the change management groups
- Create a change category
- Create task categories
- Modify approval notifications
- ( Optional ) Create a button on the GUI to launch a job
- See Using the preconfigured integration to configure the OA Management module user interface mappings and database mappings in TrueSight Orchestration Development Studio.
If you are not customizing your integration, you can test the preconfigured OA Management module/HP ServiceCenter integration workflows using the setup validation workflows in TrueSight Orchestration Development Studio. See To test an OA Management module workflow for more information about using these workflows.