Preparing to install TrueSight Orchestration Content
TrueSight Orchestration Content consists of Application adapters, Base adapters, Operations Actions Management Modules and Utilities, and Runbooks. TrueSight Orchestration Content is always installed on a compatible TrueSight Orchestration Platform.
Content can be installed any time after installing the basic platform components – repository and configuration distribution peer (CDP).
Installation of content requires you to complete various preinstallation tasks. You can download the installation files from the BMC Electronic Product Distribution (EPD) site.
Setting up the installation environment for TrueSight Orchestration Content
- Ensure that the target computer meets the system requirements for TrueSight Orchestration Platform.
- Review the Known and corrected issues section for any installation-related issues.
- Ensure that you obtain the appropriate licenses for installing the runbook solutions.
- Configure DEP on Windows computers
- Configure terminal services on Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 computers
- The computer from which you run the installation program must have network access to the repository computer.
Where to go next
To ensure that you install the product in a recommended sequence, go to Installing – Classic mode.