Use the Development Studio application to create and edit workflows that you want to use on the grid.
The Platform repository stores modules that contain workflows that you import into Development Studio. Using the Development Studio design tools, you can customize the workflow processes for your environment, build complex workflows, test and validate processes, create and manage process schedules, and more.
The following video (5:10) demonstrates the best practices around workflow design for memory management.
This section contains the following topics:
- Starting TrueSight Orchestration Development Studio
- Navigating TrueSight Orchestration Development Studio
- Configuring TrueSight Orchestration Development Studio
- Getting started with workflow development
- Using software configuration management systems when creating workflows
- Process design
- Creating the Hello World workflow
- Creating a directory workflow
- Using modules
- Context item overview
- Using a transform editor
- Testing and debugging processes
- Configuring a workflow to convert JSON data to XML data
- Creating a workflow lock
- Language enablement support for TrueSight Orchestration