TrueSight Network Automation is a web-based application that automates the configuration and compliance of network assets. The product provides the following features:
- Manages network devices such as routers and firewalls from multiple vendors from a single platform
- Audits and enforces compliance to configuration best practices
- Detects, audits, and reports on all changes
- Enables users to perform network change and compliance tasks with business service context through integration with BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (BMC Atrium CMDB)
- Enables users to track and approve network changes through BMC Remedy Change Management
- Enables organizations to automatically open incident tickets in BMC Remedy Incident Management when network change events are detected (for example, a non-compliant device)
- Implements a reliable backup and recovery process
- Proactively assesses and reports changes that impact service
This following topics provide a high-level overview of TrueSight Network Automation:
Review this topic to understand the key benefits of TrueSight Network Automation.
|Key concepts||Contains topics that explain the architecture of the product and some of the concepts that you should know to get started with the product.|
|Lists the main capabilities of the product.|
|Overview of networking use cases|
Includes use cases that explain how TrueSight Network Automation interacts with BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
|Best practices for TrueSight Network Automation||Collates best practices information for the product.|