About Multi-Server Administration
TrueSight Network Automation version 8.9.04 includes a new administration console, TrueSight Network Automation – Multi-Server Administration for the administrators who have multiple application servers in their environments. Using this console, administrators can perform the following tasks:
- Push content – Push the following types of content from one application server to multiple application servers:
- Combo Groups
- Device Security Profiles
- Global Substitution Parameters
- Search for devices – Search for devices using the following attributes across multiple TrueSight Network Automation application servers:
- Address: You can search by host name, IP address or URL of a device.
- Dynamic fields (not enabled by default)
To use the new console, you need to install Multi-Server Administration separately from TrueSight Network Automation. For more information, see Installing Multi-Server Administration on Windows and Installing Multi-Server Administration on Linux.