Accessing and navigating the operator console
The operator console is installed during the installation of the Infrastructure Management server.
After you access the operator console, you can perform the following actions:
- Choose the console type (see Choosing the console type)
- Navigate the operator console (see Navigating the operator console)
- Use operator console to monitor BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management objects (see Using the operator console to monitor BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management objects)
To log on to the operator console faster on Windows computers, perform the following steps:
- Access the Control Panel and navigate to the Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings > Properties > Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced option.
- On the Advanced TCP/IP Settings window, select the WINS tab.
- Ensure that the NetBIOS setting is set to Disable NetBIOS over TCP/IP.