The GeneralManagerServer process is not running
The GeneralManagerServer process is not started after installing the Gateway Server.
- Run the following command to verify whether port 10129 is enabled on the Gateway Server:
netstat -an |grep 10129
- Run the following command to verify that the General Manager service runs at port 10129:
$BEST1_HOME/bgs/bin/GeneralManagerClient -s <gws_host_name>:10129 getConsoleOS
- Run this command on the Application Server computer to verify that the Application Server can communicate with the Gateway Server:
telnet port 10129
- Add a new Gateway Server in the TrueSight Capacity Optimization console and check whether the GeneralManagerServer process is started.
If the GeneralManagerServer process does not start after completing these steps, do the following:
- Log in to the computer where the Gateway Server is installed.
- Run the following command:
nohup $BEST1_HOME/bgs/bin/GeneralManagerServer 10129 &
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you