Servers Overview view
The Servers Overview view provides detailed information on Servers, Future Saturation and File Systems.
To access the Servers Overview view, in the TrueSight console navigation pane, select> Capacity > Views > Servers > Overview.
An example of the Server Overview view
For more information about the pages in this view, see the following topics:
- Server page in the Servers Overview view
- Future Saturation page in the Servers Overview page
- File Systems page in the Servers Overview view
Settings for Server Overview view
You can use the Settings page to configure the settings for all pages in the Server Overview view. To access this page, on the Servers Overview view page, select> Edit Settings.
You can manage the local thresholds by configuring the Maps Settings and Other Settings.
|Top/Bottom Servers Rank - CPU Weight||Edit the required Server CPU Weight. This factor is used to Rank servers in the view.|
|Top/Bottoms Servers Rank - Memory Weight||Edit the required Server memory Weight. This factor is used to Rank servers in the view.|
|Top/Bottoms Servers Rank - Storage Weight||Edit the required Server storage Weight. This factor is used to Rank servers in the view.|
|Show Benchmark Type||Edit the required Benchmark Type in the box. Use the subresource for resource BYBENCHMARK_VALUE.|
|Virtual Nodes - Include Virtual Systems||Enable to include the details of the virtual systems in your environment in the Server Overview view.|
Displays the details when the view was last refreshed. Click Refresh views to refresh all Server Overview views. After you click this button, all Server Overview views are scheduled for materialization.
The option to Refresh views is available only if your user role has permissions to edit the view. For more details about permissions, see Adding and managing roles.
- The Thresholds link opens the Thresholds page in the TrueSight Capacity Optimization Console. For more details, see Adding and viewing thresholds.
- The Indicator Parameters link opens the Indicator Parameters page in the TrueSight Capacity Optimization Console. For more details, see Indicator Parameters.