Registering the Capacity Optimization product with the Presentation Server
- MultiExcerpt named 'arch_tsps' was not found
Before users can access the features in the TrueSight console, the Capacity Optimization product must be registered with the TrueSight Presentation Server.
The following flow diagram shows the end-to-end installation and configuration process for the TrueSight Capacity Optimization product. If you have not completed a prerequisite task, click the corresponding box in the process flow diagram.
Before you begin
- You must have successfully completed the planning, installation, and verification tasks defined for the following components:
- Verify that the Presentation Server computer can ping the TrueSight Capacity Optimization data hub computer. Otherwise, you get the following error in the Presentation Server:
Registration Error - Capacity Optimization component registration is failed due to internal errors.
To add the Capacity Optimization component to the Presentation Server
- In the TrueSight console, click Administration > Components.
In the Components page, select the action menunext to Components, and select Add Component.
For the component type, select Capacity Optimization.
Enter the Host name of the Application Server component of TrueSight Capacity Optimization and the IP address of the Data Hub port.
Adding an IP address is no longer supported. With an IP address, access to the Capacity Optimization console, which is hosted on the Application Server, from the TrueSight console fails. You must edit the host name of the Application Server that was added in the past after you upgrade the Presentation Server.
- Select the Protocol as HTTPS or HTTP. The default is HTTPS.
Accept the Port default value (8280).
Accept * as the default tenant, or select any of the listed tenants. The list includes each tenant defined in the Remedy Single Sign-On system.
The Capacity Optimization component is added and is listed in the Components page.
The Capacity folder is available in the left navigation pane of the console and you can start accessing it.
Where to go from here
Complete one of the following tasks: