The KVM Overview page contains sub-views that provide details on KVM hosts and virtual machines.You can use these KVM views to manage the capacity of KVM hosts and virtual machines, and view the KVM infrastructure view treemap, and much more. The KVM Hosts view, for instance, presents the resource allocation and usage pattern for all hosts. Detailed views allow you to see a time series chart of the key metrics for the last 30 days, and the Maps tab provides a graphical representation of the KVM capacity.
You can filter and classify the data displayed in the view as per your requirement, with the help of various data filters that are located at the top of the view. For more information, see Using filtering options in views in the TrueSight console.
To access KVM Overview in the TrueSight console, in the navigation panel, select > Capacity > Views > Virtualization > KVM > Overview.
An example of the KVM Overview view
Fore details about the pages in this view, see the following:
- Host page in the KVM Overview view
- Virtual Machines page in the KVM Overview view
- Future Saturations page in the KVM Overview view
- Maps page in the KVM Overview view
Settings for KVM Overview view
You can use the Settings page to configure the settings for all pages in the KVM Overview view. To access this page, on the KVM Overview page, select> Edit Settings.
You can manage the local thresholds by configuring the Maps Settings and Other Settings.
|CPU Utilization %||Modify the required values for displaying the threshold values for the CPU utilization in the Maps page of the KVM Overview view: |
|Show Benchmark Type||Edit the required Benchmark Type in the box. Use the subresource for resource BYBENCHMARK_VALUE.|
- The Thresholds link opens the Thresholds page in the TrueSight Capacity Optimization Console. For more details, see Adding and viewing thresholds.
- The Indicator Parameters link opens the Indicator Parameters page in the TrueSight Capacity Optimization Console. For more details, see Indicator Parameters.