Installing the Presentation Server
The Presentation Server receives and analyzes data, which is displayed in the TrueSight console.
This topic provides an overview and detailed task information about installing the Presentation Server with a graphical interface or in silent mode.
The following flow diagram shows the end-to-end installation and configuration process for the TrueSight Capacity Optimization product. If you have not completed a prerequisite task, click the corresponding box in the process flow diagram.
Review and use the following topics to install the TrueSight Presentation Server:
- Planning the Presentation Server deployment
- Preparing for the Presentation Server installation
- Performing the Presentation Server installation — Post-installation tasks
- Performing the Presentation Server installation silently — Describes how to run the installer by entering commands from a command-line prompt
- Verifying the Presentation Server installation and operation — Describes how to verify that the installation of the Presentation Server completed successfully
- Configuring a disaster-recovery system for the Presentation Server — Describes how to configure a Presentation Server for disaster recovery
- Updating the configuration of Remedy SSO for the Presentation Server authentication
- Customizing configuration files in the Presentation Server
- Customizing the logon page
- Encrypting passwords and viewing logs with the Maintenance Tool