BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization 11.0
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Concepts, architecture, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product.
Upgrade process, migration, and configuration.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Security, system administration, maintenance.
Development interfaces and toolkits.
Integrations with other products.
You can find additional product information on the BMC Support Central website at http://www.bmc.com/support.
|Tip: A user name and password is required for full access. If you do not already have a user name and password, click Register Now once you access the site.|
From BMC Support Central you can subscribe to proactive alerts, to receive e-mail messages that inform you of new updates, flashes, and technical bulletins for your products, and you can also search for existing product resolutions and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the TrueSight Capacity Optimization documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, Capacity Management community
- BMC Educational Services, TrueSight Capacity Optimization learning path
- BMC Global Services, BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization offerings
- TrueSight Pulse Blogs
- www.bmc.com, information about TrueSight Capacity Optimization, information about TrueSight Cloud Cost Control
- Documentation for Atrium Core
- Documentation for Remedy Single Sign-On
- Documentation for Cloud Lifecycle Management
The TrueSight Presentation Server serves as the platform for the component products that compose TrueSight Capacity Optimization and TrueSight Cloud Cost Control. Click one of the following boxes to access documentation for a related product or use the search boxes to locate a specific topic.
Quickly access any of the documentation in the TrueSight Capacity Optimization solution by clicking one of the following boxes.
TrueSight Capacity Optimization