Editing statistic selections for an analysis
The Statistic selection tab enables you to select the statistic options to use in the analysis. This tab is available only in the Advanced mode.
To edit statistic selections for an analysis
- Navigate to Workspace > All Domains > Domain > Works.
- Click on an analysis you want to modify chart options for. The analysis details page is displayed on the right.
- Click Edit. The Edit analysis page is displayed.
Expand the Statistic Selection tab and edit the properties listed in the following table.
Select one of the following options:
- disabled: Do not show custom statistics
show custom statistics: Select specific custom statistics from the Filter custom statistics property.
If you select the show custom statistics, you can clear the Default check box in the Specify statistic section to exclude the default statistics from the analysis.
Filter custom statistics This property is displayed only if you select Show custom statistics. Click Edit and add statistics from Available items to Selected items by clicking. After you are done adding, click Apply.
Specify if the statistic should be used:
- for all metrics: Select specific statistics to display for all metrics in the analysis from the Statistics for all metrics property. The available statistics are:
- by metric: Select specific statistics to display for each metric in the analysis.
Statistics for all metrics
Only appears if you select for all metrics; lets you select the custom statistics to be used.
If you select By Metric, different statistics (from those listed earlier) for each metric chosen in the Resource Filter can be selected.