Uninstalling services from a Linux server
When you run the software removal program in Linux, all the TrueSight Middleware and Transaction Monitor elements on that computer are removed, including the Services. The software removal program only removes directories and files created by the installation program. You might need to go into your directory structure and manually delete related directories and files, especially log files.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have copies of all the data you might want to save. For more information, see Backing up data.
- Stop any Services that are running.
To uninstall services from a Linux server
- From your TrueSight Middleware and Transaction Monitor installation directory, go to the UninstallerData directory.
- Launch the uninstall program.
If you installed the services using the graphical interface, then the TrueSight Middleware and Transaction Monitor uninstaller is also graphical. If you installed from the command line or console, you uninstall from the command line. Follow the directions to uninstall the services.
You are notified if the uninstaller could not remove all of the files.
- If the uninstaller could not remove all of the files, delete the TrueSight Middleware and Transaction Monitor directory manually to remove all files.