Running the WebSphere MQ BTM extension
A BTM WebSphere MQ API is provided as a dynamic (or shared) library that is loaded when the queue manager is started.
The BTM WebSphere MQ API monitors:
- messages output via put or put1 APIs using a queue or topic
- messages input via get or callback APIs using a queue or topic.
This section includes:
- Technology information needed for running the WebSphere MQ BTM extension
- Transaction pathway configuration (WebSphere MQ BTM extension)
- Upgrading the WebSphere MQ BTM extension on Windows and UNIX
- Upgrading WebSphere MQ to a later version on Windows and UNIX
- Additional information about COA/COD
- WebSphere MQ fails to load the API exit for the WebSphere MQ extension
- BTM Aliasing using the BTM WebSphere MQ Exit
- BTM UUID Injection
- Using the WebSphere MQ BTM extension with DataPower
Encryption and compression messages that are encrypted must be decrypted before they reach the BMC API to be processed by the BTM WebSphere MQ API exit. To ensure that the exits are processed in the correct order, the decryption API exit must have a larger sequence number than the BTM WebSphere MQ API exit. In addition, any compressed messages must be uncompressed before the BTM WebSphere MQ API exit can read them.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you