Running the TIBCO BusinessWorks BTM extension
This section describes the steps required to step up monitoring business transactions within TIBCO BusinessWorks and includes:
- Configuring the environment for TIBCO Designer and BusinessWorks
- Creating an Alias Library in TIBCO Designer
- Creating a Java global instance
- Instrumenting the business process using Java Methods
- Enabling JMX monitoring
- Configuring the BTM JMX Agent
- Configuring for multiple process instances
After it is deployed, the runtime environment is configured with the BTM JMX Agent that monitors the BusinessWorks process instances.
See Logs and logging for help with diagnostic logging.