You can reuse activities and their linked objects by copying and pasting items from one model to another.
- Open the model containing the activities to copy. If the transaction pathway is already open, commit it.
- Select the activities you want to copy, right-click on the selection, and select Copy.
- Access the destination model. This might be in the same profile or in another profile.
- Right-click on an empty spot in the workspace and select Paste.
- The Activities, their Activity Implementations, Message Formats, and Associations, are copied into the workspace. If the destination transaction pathway is in a different profile, a Promote dialog box is displayed. For more information, see Promoting to a profile.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you