Details Dialog box
The Details dialog box is launched from either the live or historical transaction tables. More than one dialog box might exist for comparison of one transaction to another.
The dialog box contains:
- An overall status of the transaction.
- An annotated transaction pathway diagram various features:
- Right-click on the background of the diagram to display the transaction pathway's properties.
- Right-click on an activity to display the activity's properties or go to the configured physical view.
- Hover over an activity terminal to see its association information.
- Hover over the activity to see its activity implementation name.
- Can be hidden and displayed using the button above it.
- A tab with any SLA excursions this transaction might have.
- A tab with the overall status of each activity that has processes this transaction. Each activity shows a relative duration to the overall transaction duration.
- A tab of aliases.
- A tab of payload values.
- A tab of the touchpoints which have processed this transaction.
- A tab of the paths that have been traversed by this transaction. Each path shows a relative duration to the overall transaction duration.
Each applicable row has a Launch button that can be used access the defined launch in context menus defined for this transaction pathway. The buttons are context sensitive in that the most specific payload value is used if the launch menu item specifies a payload name. For example, if you launch from the transaction status, the first payload with the specified name is used. If you launched from a row on the Activities tab, the first payload from that activity with the specified name is used if one exists. If you launched from a row on the Payload tab, that payload value is used if the name matches.