Creating a dashboard template
- From the Tools menu when working in any tab, select Dashboards > Create Dashboard Template,
Right-click on the Logical node in the Operations tab and select Dashboards > Create Dashboard Template.
- In the displayed wizard screen, enter a Type Name, select an icon from the Type Icon dropdown list, and then click Next.
- Drag one or more objects from the explorer pane on the left to the pane on the right. The Logical Name defaults to the name of the dropped object, but can be changed. Note that the default view collection for that object type is selected by default, but it can be changed by clicking in the View Control Collection column to display the Load View Control Collection dialog box (select the relevant collection and click OK). Then click Next.
- Verify everything is correct on the Summary screen and click Finish.
- The new dashboard view is displayed on the Operations tab. The new dashboard type appears in the Logical tree on the Operations tab.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you