Configuring Active Directory security
TrueSight Middleware and Transaction Monitor administrators and network (or Active Directory) administrators can use the following topics to configure the product to use Active Directory for user authentication.
- Configuring Active Directory child domains
- Configuring the Active Directory security mode with the Security Configuration tool
- Obtaining and installing an Active Directory server private certificate on a client system
- Verifying Active Directory configuration with ADCheck
- Sample Active Directory configuration settings for Delegate mode
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you