Reporting Application Server information
You can generate a report containing information about all of the Application Servers on the host (the information described in Getting information about Application Servers).
The report includes:
- General information for each Application Server configured on the host machine (and using the same database) and detailed status information about each Application Server's services.
- General information for each PXE server connected to the database and detailed status information about each PXE Servers services.
- Information about the database to which the Application Server is connected.
To generate a report about Application Servers
- Select Configuration > Infrastructure Management.
- In the Infrastructure Management window, click Export Detail Report .
- On the Export AppServer Details Report dialog, from the pull-down list, select a directory where the report should be stored. Optionally, select a subdirectory by double-clicking its name in the panel.
- On the dialog, enter the information for the report file:
- For Object Name, type a file name for the report.
- For Object Type, select a file format.
- For File Encoding, select the type of character encoding that should be used for the exported data, such as UTF8 or Western (windows-1252).
- Click Save.