Optional bos_inst attributes
The Optional bos_inst Attributes tab lets you specify additional bos_inst attribute/value pairs, which are passed on to the
nim -o bos_instoperation.
nim -o bos_inst operation lets you specify attributes to customize the operating system installation.
The Optional Bos_inst Attributes tab has two sections:
- Bosinst attributes — Lists the attributes specified by the system package type on which your system package is based.
- Other optional attributes — Lists the bos_inst attributes to add to the
nim -o bos_instoperation. Use this section to further customize the installation by adding or editing attributes. For example, to execute a custom script on the target machine after installation, add the script attribute with a value that is the name of the script.
To add or edit attribute/value pairs, do one of the following:
- To define a new attribute/value pair, click .
- To modify an existing attribute/value pair, select the pair in the list and click .
In the edit dialog box, provide information for the following options and click OK.
- For Bosinst attribute name, do one of the following:
- Type the name of the attribute.
- Type the name of a local property that contains an attribute name, enclosing the property name with double question marks.
- Click Select Property to display a drop-down menu of available properties. Select the property that contains the attribute name from the list.
- For Value, do one of the following:
- Type the value.
- Type the name of a local property that contains a value, enclosing the property name with double question marks.
- To display a drop-down menu of available properties, click Select Property. Select the property that contains the value from the list.
Proceed to the Pre-machine definition scripts tab.