Verifying patch deployment
You can verify whether a patch is deployed by using one of the following methods:
Using Live Browse to verify patch deployment
- In the Folder view, navigate to a server that was remediated and double-click the server name.
A view for the server opens at the top right corner of the console.
- In the server tab, select HotFixes.
The hotfixes that are applied to the server are displayed in the right panel. Notice that the Q953155 patch is installed.
- Right-click the Q953155 patch and select Properties.
A panel opens showing the properties for the selected hotfix.
Rerunning the Windows Patching Job to verify patch deployment
By rerunning the same Windows Patching Job that you ran at the beginning of the patching process, you can verify that the servers are no longer missing the patches that you just deployed.
- In the Jobs folder, right-click the Windows Patching Job and select Open.
- Click the Remediation Options tab.
- Make sure that the Create remediation artifacts option at the top of the panel is cleared (not checked) and click Finish.
- In the Jobs folder, right-click the Windows Patching Job again and select Execute.
- Right-click the Windows Patching Job again and select Show Results.
- Expand the results and verify that the deployed patches (selected in your Deploy Job) are not listed under the remediated targets.