Verifying AIX patch deployment
This section describes two ways to verify patch deployments.
Using Live Browse to verify patch deployment
- In the Folder view, navigate to a server that was remediated and double-click the server name.
A view for the server opens at the top right corner of the console.
- In the server tab, select Fileset. The Fileset that are applied to the server are displayed in the right panel.
Rerunning the AIX Patching Job to verify patch deployment
By rerunning the same AIX Patching Job that you ran at the beginning of the patching process, you can verify that the servers are no longer missing the patches that you just deployed.
- In the Jobs folder, right-click the AIX Patching Job and select Open.
- Click the Remediation Options tab.
- Make sure that the Create remediation artifacts option at the top of the panel is cleared (not checked) and click Finish.
- In the Jobs folder, right-click the AIX Patching Job again and select Execute.
- Right-click the AIX Patching Job again and select Show Results.
- Expand the results and verify that the deployed container (selected in your Deploy Job) is not listed under the remediated targets.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you