VM Computer Settings
The Virtual Guest Package (VGP) VM Computer Settings panel lets you specify the guest OS computer settings information such as user, organization, licensing information, and time zone locale settings for VMware, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, and RedHat Enterprise Virtualization platforms.
- Under User Information, specify any of the following:
- Name—Enter a name for the primary user of the virtual machine.
- Organization—Enter a brief description of the organization to which the user belongs.
- Under License Setup, enter the following license information for the virtual machine:
- License key—Enter the license key in the format shown on the panel.
- Per server/Per seat—Specify the type of license for this virtual machine.
- Under Localization, choose the time zone and locale for the virtual machine.
- Time zone—Select the time zone from the drop-down list, or enter a custom time zone.
- Locale—Select the locale for the virtual machine from the drop-down list, or enter a custom locale.
This panel is present only if the VGP was based on a template.