Modifying Snapshot Jobs
The procedure for modifying Snapshot Jobs has minor differences from the procedure for creating new Snapshot Jobs.
To modify Snapshot Jobs
Take any of the following actions:
- To modify the definition of an existing Snapshot Job, open the Jobs folder and navigate to an existing job. Right-click the job and select Open. The content editor displays a series of tabs that correspond to panels in the New Snapshot Job wizard. Use the tabs to modify the job definition. The following topics describe the contents of the tabs:
- Snapshot Job - General
- Snapshot Job - Components Templates for Filtering (for jobs based on components)
- Snapshot Job - Server Objects (for jobs based on server objects)
- Snapshot Job - Targets
- Snapshot Job - Default Notifications
- Snapshot Job - Schedules
If you open a server object-based Snapshot Job that includes a custom configuration object and a more recent version of that object exists, a tab called Version Warnings appears when the Snapshot Job cannot be automatically upgraded to refer to the new object. In cases where the Snapshot Job is automatically upgraded to the new version, the console displays a message informing you of that fact. When you save the Snapshot Job, the upgrade to the new version of the custom configuration object is finalized.
- To see or modify any properties, permissions, or audit trail information that apply to this job, select the Properties, Permissions, or Audit Trail tab group.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you