Packaging audit results
Audit Job results can be used to create a BLPackage containing the differences — or delta — between a target server and a master configuration. For each target server, you can package the delta for a particular component or server object or for all components and server objects included in the audit.
To package audit results
- Display the results of an audit using the Server View.
For more information, see Viewing audit results by server.
- Using the Server View, select the server or server for which you want to package differences. Right-click and select Package Delta.
A wizard for packaging audit results apperars.
If you are packaging hotfixes, be aware of the following:
- When selecting specific hotfixes, you can only select Package Delta when the table on the right of the tab shows different versions of the same hotfix on both the master and target. If a hotfix only exists on the master or target, the Package Delta option is disabled.
- When selecting specific hotfixes, you can only select Package Delta when the table on the right of the tab shows the same hotfix on both the master and target and the hotfix has a Status of Installed or EffectivelyInstalled on one machine and a status of Missing on the other. If the selected hotfix does not meet all of these criteria, the Package Delta option is disabled.
- Provide information for the wizard, as described in the following sections:
- After completing the last step of the wizard, click Finish.