Uninstalling components on Linux and UNIX
The following topics provide instructions for uninstalling BMC Server Automation components on Linux and UNIX:
- Uninstalling the BMC Server Automation Console on Linux and UNIX
- Uninstalling other components on UNIX and Linux
- Uninstalling components using the local option on UNIX or Linux
- Before uninstalling components, you might want to back up configuration files. Otherwise, those files are deleted; and the next time you install BMC Server Automation you must recreate them. You might want to save the following configuration files:
- All files in /etc/rsc, which is a directory that holds several important files, including the exports, users, and secure files. These files define communication and security settings for an RSCD agent.
- The file certificate.pem file contains the agent's self-signed certificate and the private key, which are needed to verify the integrity of secure logs.
- This task does not uninstall BMC BladeLogic Decision Support for Server Automation.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you