Creating WinPE images using the Image Creation wizard
Use the Image Creation wizard to create WinPE 2.0 x86 or x64 boot image files or WinPE 5.1 x64 boot image files from the BMC Server Automation Console.
Before you begin
- Prepare the machine on which boot images are created.
- If you plan to create image files for booting from media local to the target server, create a network.ini file.
To create the boot image file
- Select Configuration > Provisioning Image Creation.
- Specify information for creating the image, as described in the following sections:
- Click Finish to begin image file creation.
A progress dialog box informs you that the image file creation is running. When it completes, the script execution log appears in the dialog box.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you