Managing routing rules
Through the Infrastructure Management window, you can create rules for routing through network SOCKS proxies, repeater servers, remote hosts, and Application Servers for executing jobs. After defining routing policies and routing rules, you can use the Rules Management window to manage those rules.
See the following topics for more information:
- Viewing and editing routing rules
- Changing the order of rule evaluation
- Creating complex routing rules
- Deleting routing rules
- How rules are evaluated
For information about setting routing policies and rules, see:
- Network routing — Creating rules for routing to remote servers.
- Repeater routing — Creating rules to determine the repeater used for target servers.
- Job execution routing — Creating rules to determine Application Servers used for job execution
- Remote host authentication routing — Creating or modifying rules for remote host authentication.