Creating routing rules for job execution
To create rules that determine the Application Servers to use for executing a job, use the Infrastructure Management window.
To create, modify or delete job execution rules, your role must be granted the RoutingPolicy.Modify and the BL_Administration.Read authorizations.
To create rules to determine Application Servers to use for job execution
- Select Configuration > Infrastructure Management.
- In the left pane of the Infrastructure Management window, right-click the Job Execution Rules node and select New Rule. The New Rule wizard opens.
- Complete the New Rule Wizard, as described in the following sections:
- Click Finish to close the New Rule wizard.
Your rule is saved and applied to job execution within the next few minutes (this might take up to about 15 minutes).
- Click Close to close the Infrastructure Management window.