Adding or editing a compliance rule
You can add a new compliance rule or edit an existing compliance rule.
To add or edit a compliance rule
- On the content editor, click the Compliance tab.
- If you want to add a compliance rule to a rule group, select that group in the Rules on Collected Parts section.
If you do not select a rule group, the new rule is added to the top level of the rule hierarchy.
- Do one of the following:
- To add a new compliance rule, click Add New Compliance Rule .
- To edit an existing compliance rule, select the rule and click Edit Selected Item .
The Compliance Rule Editor panel opens.
- Define (or edit) the compliance rule through the tabs that appear at the bottom of the Compliance Rule Editor panel, as described in the following sections:
- Click Save after you have finished defining the rule.
- Switch back to the component template editor and click Save to save the component template.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you